[R] how to get the plot like this by R?

From: wangxipei <wangxipei_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:39:40 +0800 (CST)

Dear R users,

     I see a graph (shown athttps://cid-c486ebef16722625.photos.live.com/self.aspx/%e6%88%91%e5%96%9c%e6%ac%a2%e7%9a%84%e8%8a%b1/untitled.bmp) in a published paper, which is very informative and clear. But I don't know what type the graph is.     It looks like a sactter plot but has the points with the same y values are seperate..    I really aprreciate it if someone can tell the type name of the plot and how to get it in R.  

Xipei Wang,
Tel: +86-0-152 1089 2231
Email: wangxipei_at_gmail.com

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

R-help_at_r-project.org mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code. Received on Sat 16 Apr 2011 - 10:44:10 GMT

Archive maintained by Robert King, hosted by the discipline of statistics at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
Archive generated by hypermail 2.2.0, at Sun 17 Apr 2011 - 12:40:31 GMT.

Mailing list information is available at https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help. Please read the posting guide before posting to the list.

list of date sections of archive