[R] filehash

From: Davood Tofighi <dtofighi_at_asu.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:19:51 -0700


Hello,

I'm using filehash on the windows XP and it has been working fine with the newest R version 2.6.2. However, on the windows vista, when I ran the same code, I got the following error:

> dbCreate("simdb") #create simdb database
[1] TRUE
> db<-dbInit("simdb") #initiate an object of database
Error in sprintf(gettext(fmt, domain = domain), ...) :   object "datafile" not found
>

Thanks,
Davood

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]



R-help_at_r-project.org mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code. Received on Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 03:25:13 GMT

Archive maintained by Robert King, hosted by the discipline of statistics at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
Archive generated by hypermail 2.2.0, at Sat 15 Mar 2008 - 11:30:23 GMT.

Mailing list information is available at https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help. Please read the posting guide before posting to the list.

list of date sections of archive