Re: [R] Deming Regression

From: Tom La Bone <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

I believe that Deming regression also goes by the name of orthogonal regression, which can be performed in R using pca methods. If you do a search of the list for "orthogonal regression" you can see the previous discussions of this topic.


Dexter Riley wrote:
> Hi all. Has anyone ever done a Deming Regression in R? I'm wondering if
> there's a simple way to do it.
> Thanks for all your help!
> -Ed

View this message in context:
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at

______________________________________________ mailing list
PLEASE do read the posting guide
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Received on Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 13:08:07 GMT

Archive maintained by Robert King, hosted by the discipline of statistics at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
Archive generated by hypermail 2.2.0, at Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 20:32:22 GMT.

Mailing list information is available at Please read the posting guide before posting to the list.

list of date sections of archive