From: Rakesh Nassa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Thu 27 May 2004 - 23:12:06 EST
I am creating one wrapper VC++ dll for use some simple statistical functions like correlation/covariance for my college project.
I have done the following:
I have gone thru R-exts.pdf u r mentioning. I have follwed the steps gievn under topic "The R api: entry points for C code".
I have done these things
1) Created vc++ simple dll project.
2)inclued <R.h> in the .cpp file.
3) added path <R_HOME>\src\include, <R_HOME>\src\R_ext\include in the user settiing include & path in advanced system settings
4) added R.dll in the project path. I dont have R.lib
5) from some wrapper function calling int i = do_seq(1, 1, 1, 1); function (do_seq is in export symbols in R.dll).
Now it is not recoginising.
So , guide me in first l how to use SEXP varaible, and make me run 1 functionality .pls Reply ASAP.
* I will appreciate if I can chat with the person who has soln for my problem for 10-15 min to help me live.Pls contact me on email@example.com
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
Rfirstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
PLEASE do read the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon 31 May 2004 - 23:05:13 EST