[R] plotting image/contour on irregular grid

From: m p <mzp3769_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat 07 May 2005 - 03:52:53 EST

I'd like to make a z(x,y) plot for irregularly spaced x,y. What are routines are available in R for this purpose?

R-help@stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help PLEASE do read the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html Received on Sat May 07 03:58:32 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Fri 03 Mar 2006 - 03:31:37 EST