[R] (no subject)

From: <yushengl_at_email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue 10 May 2005 - 23:48:52 EST

Dear All

If I want to adjusted plot, like

Say I want to see Y ~ lo(X1, span=0.75, df=2) | X2 X3?

Is there any S-Plus function that I can do? or cr.plots or av.plots in R could do it.

Many thanks.


R-help@stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help PLEASE do read the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html Received on Tue May 10 23:55:03 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Fri 03 Mar 2006 - 03:31:40 EST