[R] Durbin test for Incomplete block

From: Peter Ho <peter_at_fe.up.pt>
Date: Wed 27 Jul 2005 - 09:27:51 EST

Hi R-users,

Does anyone know of a package that contains a function to conduct Durbin's test and it's extension for incomplete block designs, as described in Rayner and Best 2001 "A contingency Table Approach to Nonparametric Testing"?



R-help@stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help PLEASE do read the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html Received on Wed Jul 27 08:29:17 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Fri 03 Mar 2006 - 03:34:01 EST