[R] rsq.rpart is there any R-Square value like in SPSS?

From: Knut Krueger <admin_at_biostatistic.de>
Date: Tue 17 Jan 2006 - 06:35:03 EST

I found in the fullrefman only the function rsq.rpart with the search tearm r-square or rsquare.

SPSS returnes the R Square an i am not albe to found the value in R

Maybe there is another name for it

Model Summary(d)

Model R R Square Adjusted R Square Std. Error of the Estimate

1       ,768(a)       ,589             ,584                        171,032

Regards Knut

R-help@stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help PLEASE do read the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html Received on Tue Jan 17 06:44:37 2006

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Fri 03 Mar 2006 - 03:42:04 EST