[R] Is there a function in R can help me to plot such a figure?

From: Jiantao Shi <bioconductor.cn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 07 Aug 2006 - 17:36:00 EST

i want to plot figure like this,
http://www.cis.hut.fi/projects/somtoolbox/download/pics2/shotvs2_colorcode.png So is there a function or package in R can help me to do this.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Jiantao Shi

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

R-help@stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code. Received on Mon Aug 07 18:56:30 2006

Archive maintained by Robert King, hosted by the discipline of statistics at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
Archive generated by hypermail 2.1.8, at Mon 07 Aug 2006 - 22:19:32 EST.

Mailing list information is available at https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help. Please read the posting guide before posting to the list.